- RV site starts at $35.00 per night plus tax.
- Tent sites are closed for winter.
- Cabins start at $55.00 per night plus tax.
- Winter season starts October 1st Thru March 31st.
Summer rates start at:
- RV sites start at $42.00 per night plus tax.
- Tent sites start at $29.50 per night plus tax.
- Cabins start at $89.50 per night plus tax
- Summer season starts April 1st thru September 30th
Three Bear RV Park is located off MT-35 E, from US HWY 2 E. View it on the map on our Contact Us page
Three Bear RV Park is is just 30 minutes from the West Entrance of Glacier National Park taking MT-35 E you can jump over to US HWY 2 via MT 206. You can take US HWY 2 all the way there in just a few more more minutes.
Three Bears RV Park is a short 3-5 minute drive to historic downtown Kalispell and just 3 minutes to the nearest grocery store.
Bigfork, MT is just 20 miles Southeast of Three Bears RV Park.
Whitefish, MT is 17 miles north of Three Bears RV Park on US HWY 93 .
Lakeside, MT is approximately 16 miles from Three Bears RV Park south on US.HWY 93.
Yes. Costco is just 4.5 miles from Three Bears RV Park.
Super 1 Foods is 1/2 mile from Three Bears RV Park.
The nearest coffee shop is called City Brew and is 1/4 mile from Three Bears RV Park. There is a Starbucks in Downtown Kalispell on Main St as well.
Yes. Pets are always welcome but please make sure you keep them and everyone safe by leashing them if necessary.
Yes. We have fire pits in every site and firewood for sale at the front office.